Friday, June 11, 2010

Tired~

This is the seventh day I come to Sydney. Still many places need to go but I feel very tired. From a place to another place, it need to walk a long journey. Somemore, I do not familiar with the road. So, my friend and I just take a map and follow. The first time we went to city, we cannot find the road back to world square. My sister called us to meet her quickly because she had make appointment with people. So, when I receive her call, we take the map and asked a woman. The woman pointed the road for us. At first, she walked with us, but suddenly disappeared. My friend laugh and said, she was an angel who came to save us. Now, we can regconised the road, so it is not a difficult thing for us to 'explore' other interesting destination. Tonight, the FIFA fan fest starts at Darling Harbour. Unfortunately, we do not go there. It is because we went to Canberra. However, we have the chance to visit to the night market in Chinatown. I buy a pair of earrings from the Korean girl. At the same time, I heard the song of a korean drama- Paradise. My friend told that girl I love Korean songs very much. That girl asked me can I speak in Korean language. I tell her no. She was so surprised that I know how to sing a Korean song but don't know how to speak. I think it is a common thing is M'sia, right? Half of my classmates know how to sing a Korean song but don't know how to speak. However, I know they love Korea and are Super Junior's super fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment