Thursday, June 23, 2011

23/06/2011

                 I am in Law Library now~!!! Is it I am that hard-working??? Of course NO!!! I am here to evade the problem I met two days ago. I am not going to go back home too early. How can I describe my feeling??? Afraid??? I don't think so. Just a kind of irresponsible. *Pity face*

                 I have a really awesome time in Sydney. Go out for hotpot, movie and pancakes with friends. This is what I done with Jia Ru during weekends. I miss those moments. When can I go back to Malaysia. But... I will miss my friends in Sydney~ *sob*

                Cook pasta recently. My friends love it. Actually, I didn't cook pasta before. Feel happy and proud about it. (Laugh)

                Should I start my revision now??? I have exam in July~ Scary exam. hahaha ^^ I have no mood to face for any exam after SPM. I can't even forget I slept before the night of Chinese Literature. Shh... My mum didn't know abt it ^^

                I will have McD as my dinner. Let's tell my lovely sister first I will not go back, Have a nice day, guys~ ^^*~

4 comments:

  1. heard from yee feng u girls shall come back on Dec right?really miss you girls a lot~cant wait to go shopping v u girls...CRAZY shopping!gossip gossip bout nonsense...really miss it!fast fast come back la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish to go back to Malaysia for shopping~!!! Feel bored here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't u bluff me la,ur life over there seem enjoyable and fun~ typical college life plus extra "hot" activities outside~hahaha...damn envy!hope to go there asap!get to scope any handsome guys??? desmond? alvin?nicholas?o someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What handsome guys??? I will pretend I didn't see those.Nicholas agian, gosh, he gt gf one. Desmond??? U mean my classmate, gt gf too. Don't think too mush ^^. Who is Alvin, I gt a friend whose name is Alvin, but in Malaysia not Aussie ^^. Anyway, didn't bluff u one. And don't think too much, no one want me, waiting to become 老姑婆^^

    ReplyDelete