Thursday, January 27, 2011

27 Jan 2011

               Raining nonstop~ Frustrated!!! Cold weather today, makes me have to wear my jacket. I wish to go to bed now~ Miss my warm blanket... Nothing to do, so I decide to write a post now^^ (wink).
               Go back on the topic of U-Kiss, coz I have addicted to twitter ^^ Xander is tweeting again and he is going to throw a bomb on KMs. Is it a happy or sad bomb, there is a rumor on it. However, I hope that the bomb will not hurt KMs as the golden rule : U-Kiss + Kiss Me = LOVE & FOREVER
              To Kevinians, our Kevin is having his loving food- PIZZA!!!  He is hungry~He is cute when he get his pizza ^^ Don't skip your meal, Kevin ^^
              U-Kiss will hold their first mini concert in Indonesia. Congratulations to KMs in Indo. All of you surely feel excited on it.
              Apart from that, Super Junior will come to Malaysia on 19 of March. I want to go!!! I think I don't have the chance, wanna cry~ Take photos for me!!! (Joke) Anyway, support SJ~ 
              My turn ^^ I have crab as my lunch today. My favourite seafood. Thanks, mommy. I am going to Penang this Saturday. Shopping!!! Girls what, haha ^^ Miss my friends. Should we have a gathering? Erm... I think nothing special, that's all for today. Have a nice day, guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment