Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life~2011~

               23days do not update my blog. Actually that is nothing special happens in my life. Just I move out from my house in Penang, then come back to my hometown to stay with my family again. I really miss my school life. Miss my teachers, friends and homework ^^ Feel aimless when there is nothing to do, like no need to study, no need to face any exam... Really bored at home. I always tell my friends I see spider web appears on my skin, OMG, that's terrible!!! ^^Just a joke~ I am addicted on Twitter since December. Feel free there. Feel happy because I can meet many ELF and Kiss Me there. Apart from that, I can follow my idols' twitter. Isn't that great?  Only that what is sad is I really not very clear about what happened on U-Kiss Alexander and Soohyun oppa. I see what you have written on your wei bo, but still not very sure what had happened. Sigh~ Where are both of you now? Some Kiss Me said that you all are arguing, some said no. Left Xander, Soo Hyun, Ki Bum oppa and Dong Ho do not tweet. Kiss Me miss you all. Please come back soon and tweet again. Anyway, we will give you time to calm down. U-Kiss + Kiss Me= Forever. 유키스, 화이팅~~ 사랑해 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment