Thursday, March 31, 2011

31/03/2011

              I joined a social activity today. Ceil and I was late and fortunately we could join in a six people group. Our group leader Mark, Dawn, Ceil come from China, John from Hong Kong, Elina from Singapore and I come from Malaysia. Ceil, Elina and I are from Science stream and others study design. I am the youngest there. We went to visit Opera House and an art museum. Then some went back home themselves but we decided to join others to The Rock Market. There is nothing to do there. After that, Ceil and I decided to go to Chinatown ourselves. Another 7 girls from China joined us. They haven't been to city yet. So, Ceil and I guide them. April, Ceil and I are life science students but Ceil is different class from us. So, we ask Ceil to change the class so that three of us can attend IT sessions and class together. However, we are still not sure whether it would be success or not. Tomorrow we will have a IT sessions together and a campus tour. It will be finished at 1.00pm. The forth and fifth day will be another social activity but we are not going to join. Too many people~ If I join people who are from China, then I can't join who come from Hong Kong. It's weird. ^^*~ We decide to go on ourselves as there is a holiday on April. Well, nice to meet them. Some of them love idol and actor from Korea, so we have the same topic. Hope I can get more friends and we can have a great and memorable school life here.

4 comments:

  1. wow!!!!that's great!!!!!how i wish to study at oversea!i cant wait to fly there!hehe....wait me 2 more years....so fast get to know so many friends from china n HK....later get a beijing bf like yee feng la...haha~lolz.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get a China bf, then you will faint~!!! Haha ^^*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah!!!! miss you so much. can't even sms or phone u. everything is ok at here. just still wondering about what to be. take care at there!! any decision will let u know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you too~!!! I gave u my phone number ady, u receive it??? U too,take good care of urself. anything, just leave a message to me, k???

    ReplyDelete