Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sydney~ I come~!!!

                   I arrived Sydney at 7.30am, that's mean 4.30am in Malaysia. Waiting for Wang Ce and my sister to come to airport to fetch me. The weather is cold, around 18-19 degree Celcius. We have our breakfast at a Chinese restaurant and then go back home. It's a nice apartment and I met my housemate Wang Peng and Wang Shan. My sister and I decided to clean the room so that it looks more comfortable and cleaner. Five of us having lunch together. Our lunch are french fries, oysters, fish... Nice meal. Then we straight went back home after having lunch.

                 Follow the cultures of this house, I have to learn how to play 三国杀. At first, I feel the game quite boring. Coz I've to remember the card and characters. I am new so they have to teach me patiently. Luckily, they don't go crazy ^^*~ However, now a little bit addicted. Anyway, playing games is better than sit in the bedroom whole day doing nothing. Tomorrow I need to wake up early and follow my sister to go to work beause no one is at home. Feel tired as I just slept less than 3 hours in the flight. I wish to sleep earlier now a bit insomnia (smile). Anyway, new day to me. New school life to me. Fighting and Good Luck~!!! ^^*~

8 comments:

  1. Wow~good to heard that u're fine over there...got to adapt urself in new environment and new culture! awww....went fish market for ur lunch???i missed that place!!!!hmm...should say i missed everything there!what yee feng doing now?i mean her job?start ur orientation d?yea...shu teng will go for nursing course...my mom finally says "yes"..hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the fish market that we go last time. Just the one near our apartment. Yee Feng is finding another job, hope the salary will be higher. My orientation will be on tomorrow. I will start my class on 5th of April. Sounds good. So, help me to congatulate her. Keep In touch ya ^^*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. o...still live at waterloo?o move to other place d?but their foods is much more nicer than malaysian foods la...miss the fresh oysters,raw beef,scallop,simon fish and etc....o..good to hear that~hey...do u get ur new hp num?dont worry la u...wang ce and wang peng from unsw eh...and both of them have their own car...can drop u to school la....

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. We move to Marouba. I can go to school by myself. I get the new hp number. I think I will start using it tomorrow. Don't worry, I will tell you ^^*~ I feel nervous for my orientation tomorrow. Maybe my sister will go with me. UNSW quite near my school. We just finish having our dinner, Wang Ce , Yee Feng and me be the cook. I think I better don't cook next time. Haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. y????the foods cant be eaten? haha....o....so how's ur orientation?have fun?get to know friends? im so addicted to ur blog now.....haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. 失水准~!!!哈哈 ^^*~ Orientation quite boring. Get to know friends from China and Hong Kong only ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha~wont get faint when u get a china bf la...only ur mum~hehe^^is like that la...most of the international students are from asian...so....i think most the the friends that u'll know is from hk o china lo~just make sure that when the time u back to malaysia dont speak "china qiang"chinese to me!haha~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will leave my message in the chat box ^^*~ Easier

    ReplyDelete