Wednesday, April 06, 2011

06/04/2011

                 The third day in uni~ Well, now I get know of all my classmates no matter from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Iraq. They are friendly, really!!! Especially the Dubai guy, Prasan. He likes to tell jokes, make fun of our English lecture and brings happiness to our class.

                 Whole class not really familiar with the campus yet, so we usually late to enter the next class especially lecture one. We manage to find the building but not the class. However, our lectures are even late compared to us. So, we are not worry about that *smile*

                 Nothing really interesting happened in our class. We just feel tired and hungry everyday. We do not have much time to sit down to eat today. So, I just have my first meal now. Pity school life but I'll try to enjoy it. Different from the school life in Malaysia. I use English, Cantonese and Mandarin most. English for lectures, friends and classmates. Cantonese to those come from Hong Kong and Mandarin to those come from China and my housemates. I hope I can learn different language from them, just a little bit is enough. Tonnes of homeworks especially maths. If I can talk to maths now, I will tell him," You're really annoying~!!! Sincerely I wanna tell you that I HATE YOU!!!" Whenever we enter tell maths tutorial and lecture, we tell ourselves there is homework, no jokes.

                I do my homeworks until 12am but still cannot finish the homeworks. From now onwards, I need to improve my English vocabulary as our lecture like to use a wide range of words in class. Okay, I have to stop now as I wish to sleep earlier tonight. *Hwaiting*
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment