Saturday, April 16, 2011

16/04/2011

This is my first holiday in uni. I feel really happy with it. It will be an awesome holiday since I have suffered a lot in school. Really feel tired with the school life and I have no time to contact my friends in Malaysia. I feel sorry with that especially my fei fei. I really miss you so much. I have many stories want to tell you. I think I can talk nonstop for hours. For jia ru, kiang kiang, Denny and all my primary and secondary classmates, I really miss you all.

It's cold today. I hate the weather, I still cannot adapt well. How? Nothing I can do with it. Sigh. I have a long holiday and tomorrow I will go to Easter show. I have never join it, I hope I will have a beautiful memory. I wish to go twice, first time with my housemates and second time with my classmates. Unfortunately, I just can go for one time. I hope I won't regret. I want to yell~!!!

1 comment:

  1. i miss you too. i got many stories to tell you too. especially one, a girl like me!! she is a tom-boy, is my primary school friend. but she changed to other school at standard 2, means i only same class with her during standard 1. i dunno where she got my address,contact number and email address. she says she like me many years n she found me since she changed school in standard 1.so scare now, dunno wat to do. i already refused her but seems like she don wan to give up. really very...scare now

    ReplyDelete