Thursday, February 17, 2011

Male Idols who look prettier than girls

StyleM List of KPop Idols who look pretty as a girl.

11: Dongjun [ZE:A]
10: L [Infinite]
9: Sungjong [Infinite]
8. Dongho- [UKISS]
7: FT. Island
6: Taemin [SHINee]
5: Key [SHINee]
4: Leeteuk [Super Junior]

For the TOP 3

3: Heechul [Super Junior]

2: Siwon [Super Junior]

AND THE PRETTIEST IS....

1: TOP


credit: cwazy_weiven@omonatheydidnt + StyleM + artiikmjh@Rocketboxx.net


          I will prefer Hee Chul as the prettiest. Why Kevin from U-Kiss, Kibum from SJ and Jaejong from DBSK do not appear on the list? I thought they are pretty too. ( Just my opinion~)

2 comments:

  1. me too..i think hee chul is no.1 !!!
    y dong hae, sung min no le???
    왜???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Kevin too... He is cute too~ ^^*

    ReplyDelete